Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Chanel tradition



If I ever hear the word "tweed suit" or "tailored suit",  I instantly think of Chanel. Coco Chanel made her perfectly simple and structured suits a trademark, and this is why in my "vintage list needs in my life" I wanted to own an original Chanel suit.   The soft  blue and the fact that is so well preserved makes it  even more  especial.
 I didn't want to mess up the look the first time I used it because this is what I think of the Chanel tradition. Makes me remember of dressed up women in the 50's walking around Champs Elysées when the Chanel suits had made their comeback. I can't wait to wear it in a more modern version. Leather shorts and big sandals will go great with the blazer.
vintage Chanel suit, Stella McCartney shoes, vintage hat & gloves