skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Twelve Months of Christmas
Home
Privacy Policy
Disclaimer
Pages
Home
online marketing
Paid To Popup
Happy halloween!
Me at the AA factory as a black panther about one month ago.
Happy Halloween everyone!
Which are your costume ideas?
Bisou
Denni
PS. Stay tuned for more halloween pictures!
more
less
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Tribal Tattoos for Men
Tribal Tattoos for Men Tribal Tattoos for Men Tribal Tattoos for Men Tribal Tattoos for Men Tribal Tattoos for Men Tribal Tattoos for Men Tr...
Tribal Back Tattoo
Tribal Back Tattoo Tribal Back Tattoo Tribal Back Tattoo Tribal Back Tattoo Tribal Back Tattoo Tribal Back Tattoo Tribal Back Tattoo Tribal ...
cordially invited/Versace for H&M
Some weeks ago I was invited by Versace and by the team at H&M to attend their Versace for H&M runway show tomorrow. Yesterday I was...
butterflies or blossoms
Traditional japanese kimono, American Apparel turtleneck, Versace for H&M leggings, Prada heels I'd been meaning to wear a real ki...
angora bonnet
Zara hat, Helmut Lang t-shirt, Hudson jeans, Versace for H&M belt Bisous! Denni
konnichiwa Tokyo!
Tokyo again! Beginning 2011, I discovered a little of Japan for an entire month, and I am so glad and excited to be back this same year. St...
paris hilton hair
paris hilton hair paris hilton hair paris hilton hair paris hilton hair paris hilton hair paris hilton hair paris hilton hair paris hilton h...
Chanel tradition
If I ever hear the word "tweed suit" or "tailored suit", I instantly think of Chanel. Coco Chanel made her perfectly si...
Vogue Christmas
No matter if it's exactly a Vogue-like Christmas, or if it is just turkey in your pijamas with your family: I want to wish you a very ve...
look du jour
Christian Louboutin pigalle 120 heels, leather jacket designed by my friend Hiroshi , American Apparel sweater, Zara tuxedo pants, Chanel...
Blog Archive
►
2012
(4)
►
January
(4)
▼
2011
(107)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(28)
▼
October
(23)
Happy halloween!
saturdaydetails
konnichiwa Tokyo!
double take
little bit of blue
en plus, Givenchy
versace-h&m
Givenchy meow!
pinkwithsparkles
my wang's
love
Black suited
Denni Elias for Mode Gal magazine cover
coming soon!
meow
Acne showroom ss12 stars
sunday
Miss Magdalena
along the champs
Autumn leaves
chaussures rouges
Front row: Issey Miyake ss12
socks+stilettos
►
September
(23)
►
August
(11)