Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Cavalli

I was saving this beautiful dress to shoot it before using it in an actual event, but in the day of the Versace for H&M 
show, though I had a completely different outfit planned, I saw it glowing in the luggage and figured out it was what I needed for the glamorous night. And it was worth it.
It is a Roberto Cavalli dress  I saw for the first time shot in Daria Werbowy for Vogue Paris a few seasons ago, and that I couldn't resist of getting as soon as I tried it on( or actually a soon as I recognized it from that great editorial). I don't think I had seen before that an animal print worked so well in sequins. I also am enamored by the mermaid shape, the fact that gently shows your legs when you walk, and the uncovered back.
Christian Louboutin pigalle 120 heels, Roberto Cavalli dress and velvet clutch